1. Cleveland Browns: (Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M) The Browns win the draft with pick 1. This kid could be better than JJ Watt.
2. San Francisco 49ers: (Jamal Adams, Safety, LSU) The 49ers address a huge need here and get their secondary some serious talent to lock down their defense.
3. Chicago Bears: (Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford): The Bears are in need of a pass rusher and Solomon Thomas is in my opinion the best option besides Myles Garrett who will already be gone by then.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: (Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU): The Jags go get the RB that TJ Yeldon never became. I really can’t wait to see if this kid can become something hopefully the Jags can get an O-Line this kid is as fragile as glass he needs some holes to run through.
5. Tennessee Titans: (Mike Williams, WR, Clemson): The Titans have Matthews and Sharpe, but Sharpe is a 3 at WR not a 2 and Williams is a freak of nature. I think this is the best fit at this pick for the Titans.
6. Cleveland Browns (Traded up with the Jets): (Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina): The Browns trade up here and they get their QB that they always wanted. This kid to me isn’t Watson good but he’s top 2 probably so the Browns think he fits their system so they should go get him.
7. San Diego Chargers: (Malik Hooker, Safety, Ohio State): The Chargers get a huge help at safety with this pick. The Chargers could really build this defense with one draft.
8. Carolina Panthers: (Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford): The Panthers add some serious talent on offense to help Cam Newton and company. McCaffrey is an incredible talent that is a can’t miss.
9. Cincinnati Bengals: (Haason Reddick, LB, Temple): The Bengals need some serious help at their linebacking core. They have Burfict who can’t stay healthy or avoid suspension when he is healthy so this pick would be huge for them.
10. Buffalo Bills: (John Ross, WR, Washington): The Bills loss Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins is injury prone. They go get the guy who can fly and has good hands for Tyrod to throw to. They also lost Marquise Goodwin so it’s a must do to address a WR if you ask me.
11. New Orleans Saints: (Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama): The Saints need to address secondary needs in the draft. Their defense was a nightmare last year and they didn’t get Butler from the Patriots and must address that in this draft.
12. New York Jets (Trade with Browns from #6): (OJ Howard, TE, Alabama): The Jets didn’t get Fournette or Garrett so they traded back because they need OJ Howard and were safe to trade back for the best tight end since Gronk.
13. Arizona Cardinals: (Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee): The Cardinals get a pass rusher to help Chandler Jones and their secondary with pressuring the opposing QB’s. I like this pick a lot for the Cardinals.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: (Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State): The Eagles secondary surely could use some work and I think this pick will take a huge step in the right direction with this pick. They would be making a mistake to address anything besides a CB.
15. Indianapolis Colts: (Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama): The Colts are going to ignore the diluted drug test and get the best middle linebacker in the draft because their defense is an absolute joke from top to bottom. This is the best first step in the right direction.
16. Baltimore Ravens: (Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan): The Ravens lost Steve Smith and need to address a new weapon for Joe Flacco and get themselves an extremely talented WR. I could easily see them address their O-line needs here too and wouldn’t be shocked if they took Ryan Ramczyk.
17. Washington Redskins: (Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama): The Skins go defense here in the first round and get themselves a run stopper. They do face Zeke two times a year and help themselves by addressing their DL.
18. Tennesee Titans: (Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan): The Titans address a WR with their first pick and now get some pass rushing with their second pick in round 1. I like Taco a lot and figured he could address a major need with this pick.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: (Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU): The Buccaneers need a RB to a degree and apparently, there is strong interest between both parties in this situation. I wouldn’t be shocked if they went to their secondary needs but Cook is the best RB if you ask me.
20. Denver Broncos: (Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin): The Broncos must protect whoever their QB and RB are this season. The Broncos are going to take advantage of the best OT in the draft still being on the board.
21. Detroit Lions: (Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida): The Lions are addressing their biggest need in this offseason. Davis is a very good talent and with some work he could become a huge steal in this draft. The Lions really are going to address the ability to stop the run here with this pick.
22. Miami Dolphins: (Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama): The Dolphins must protect Ryan Tannehill and get some opening’s for Jay Ajayi. Cam would be a massive help for the Dolphins and they should address this need with this pick.
23. NY Giants: (Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah): The Giants did a lot in the offseason and rumors are that they are talking to Blount. The Giants only piece missing is a good O-lineman and they could get that now with this pick.
24. Oakland Raiders: (Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State): This kid is a great talent and it fits a top need for the Raiders so I think Jack Del Rio and Co. address that need here with this pick.
25. Houston Texans: (Forrest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky): This pick could go one of 2 ways but I think with this pick they protect Savage and Lamar Miller. I like this kid’s talent and believe he will be a huge impact on their offensive line. If they go elsewhere I believe they take Patrick Mahomes at QB. The rumor is Bill O’ Brian likes Mahomes and could bring him into a QB battle with Savage.
26. NY Jets (Trade back into round 1 with the Seahawks) (DeShaun Watson, QB, Clemson): The Jets give the Seahawks their 2nd round pick they got form the Browns when they switched picks earlier in the round to get their need at QB here, as well as a 3rd round pick in 2018. Watson is the most talented QB in the draft to me and I believe he is a top pick at this position.
27. Kansas City Chiefs: (Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado): I like this kid a lot I think he is the best corner to come out of Colorado. I personally believe he is better than Jimmy Smith and in this system he could learn a lot. I like this pick a lot for the chiefs.
28. Dallas Cowboys: (Kevin King, CB, Washington): The Cowboys lost major pieces in their secondary in the offseason and they are going to address it with King here. I think he could be a huge help for the Cowboys defense.
29. Green Bay Packers: (TJ Watt, OLB, Wisconsin): The Packers need another pass rusher and should get the biggest freak of nature on the board. TJ has top 10 talent but has been passed over by now. I think TJ is a top player and will be a Packers HOF if they take this kid.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers: (Jabrill Peppers, CB/SS, Michigan): I think the Steelers must address a need in their secondary and they ignore the drug test issues and get a major talent with this pick. I like Peppers here.
31. Atlanta Falcons: (Charles Harris, DE, Missouri): The Falcons could really make a huge impact and another Super Bowl run next year if they continue to build that defense. This kid could increase the pass rush which would help Vic Beasley Jr.
32. New Orleans Saints: (Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA): The Saints are going to keep building that defense to get Brees back on the field as often as possible. I really like this kid and thinks he should fit into their system and be an instant upgrade for them.
*** People I think worth stealing in round 2 are Joe Mixon (RB Oklahoma), Kareem Hunt (RB Toledo), Conner Kupp (WR Eastern Washington), JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR USC), David Njoku (TE Miami) (Should be round 1 but other needs were there), Deshone Kizer (QB Notre Dame). I Had a hard time not putting these guys in round 1.
- Matt Koontz