1. New England Patriots (7-1): Like it would be anyone else.
2. Dallas Cowboys (6-1): They keep on winning and until they do they should remain a top dog in the NFL. Lets see if they bring back Romo.
3. Atlanta Falcons (5-3): The offense is just too much not to believe they are a top team in all of the NFL I mean Matty Ice, Julio, and the two headed beast at RB is just too much fun to watch.
4. Kansas City Chiefs (5-2): Injured and winning. No Jamaal Charles and now no Alex Smith these guys just keep impressing me. Good job in KC Andy Reid.
5. Oakland Raiders (6-2): The Raiders are a top 3 team in the NFL if they can stop committing penalties every 4 plays. They are self-inflicting these close games. Settle down and you will be top dogs.
6. Denver Broncos (6-2): The Broncos are the 3rd consecutive AFC West team and they could return to the Super Bowl if they had a legit offense but they don’t. This offense will be the demise of the Broncos come playoff time.
7. Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1): The Seahawks need Russell Wilson to take a week off and get healthy so this team can get back on track, it’s easy to tell he is playing hurt and it’s hindering the true capabilities of the Seahawks.
8. Minnesota Vikings (5-2): 2 losses in a row following the bye week and their offense looks tired and confused. They just lost Norv Turner now who has resigned and I think the Vikings tumble could continue.
9. Green Bay Packers (4-3): Aaron Rodgers is finally firing on all cylinders and the best thing that could have happened to this Packers team was the idea of giving up the run and letting this guy just flat out beat you with his 6 weapons at WR that they have.
10. Philadelphia Eagles (4-3): The loss to the Cowboys was frustrating because they should have locked it up and been tied in the division. But here they are hoping for help now against the cowboys in division with the other 2 teams in the division right there with them.
11. Washington Redskins (4-3-1): The Skins offense is called boring but it is very efficient and Kirk Cousins is winning games and I take back everything I said bad about him because he has proven me wrong. The Skins offense I believe I heard has only 8, 3 and outs this year. That is best in the league easily.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3): Eh the Steelers are an old dog just trying to fight with the young top dogs and I think we will see they can’t stick around when it comes to playoff time. Too many injury prone issues, the o-line can’t protect Big Ben and the defense doesn’t do much to help. AFC North could be the worst division in football this year.
13. New York Giants (4-3): The Giants are close to being a playoff team again but they need a ground game and their defense needs to force turnovers like they did against the Rams. This team is one to keep an eye on as they are on the verge of playoff football.
14. Houston Texans (5-3): The Texans are pretenders and they will get eaten alive when they enter the playoffs because they won a weak division. Their offense under Osweiller is a joke. The kid complained that Bill O’ Brian is “too mean” basically. He needs to saddle up and play football.
15. San Diego Chargers (3-5): I simply just don’t believe this team is 3-5 they have the talent and have played 45 minutes each game minus last week as a top 4 team. Just they need to play all 60 that way.
16. Tennessee Titans (4-4): Maybe I am crazy I don’t know but I think this team is making a run at the division this year, yeah they would lose in the playoffs but maybe they are playoff bound.
17. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4-1): The Bengals are trying to find their rhythm and if they do they could sneak into the playoffs, all I am saying is don’t sleep on this team just yet. Eifert is back.
18. Detroit Lions (4-4): The Lions can do something with Matt Stafford but not without a ground game or a defense to slow the other offenses down. They will miss out this year.
19. Arizona Cardinals (3-4-1): I mean the slaughtering in Carolina made me realize this team is not who I thought they were. Their offense is sleeping because Carson Palmer is finally hitting his decline so it seems.
20. New Orleans Saints (3-4): The Saints offense I have said it week in and week out is potent and their defense is bad. They need defense to help out and they could be good. Maybe next year.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4): The Buccaneers should have never let Lovie Smith walk it was their mistake the team is identity-less and will be a middle level team this year at their absolute peak.
22. Baltimore Ravens (3-4): I saw a stat today that bothered me about the Ravens, Flacco has more INT’s than TD’s this year. He is just not who he was before his ACL injury and the Ravens team is a injury plagued one. I think it’s time for John Harbaugh and Ozzie Newsome to go and the Ravens just to take a year to rebuild.
23. LA Rams (3-4): They have a defense and they have a Todd Gurley now they just need to add Jared Goff to the mix and they can start to show us what their future looks like.
24. Miami Dolphins (3-4): Here comes Miami, right into the conversation of mediocre. They have gotten their ground game going but not much else has.
25. Carolina Panthers (2-5): If we see the Panthers we saw this weekend maybe they can actually try and make a run at a wildcard spot. I am not convinced yet.
26. Buffalo Bills (4-4): .500 team and this low, why you ask? Because they are horrible. Their defense is doing nothing to slow anyone down, Rob Ryan should be canned during their bye week and heck get rid of Rex too.
27. Chicago Bears (2-6): The Bears beat the Vikings and that is a step in the right direction. Let Jordan Howard and Cutler play and lets see what happens.
28. New York Jets (3-5): The Jets offense is a joke and their defense has been suspect at times. This team needs some off-season retooling.
29. Indianapolis Colts (3-5): Why so low you may ask? Well I think Luck and this offense is overrated, while the defense is horrible. Green Bay should show them who they really are this weekend.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5): The Jaguars are just flat out bad. They need a lot of help in a lot of places and I can’t blame Gus Bradley for it. Bortles is just not who they hoped he was this year.
31. Cleveland Browns (0-8): The Browns might be winless but they do fight. They need to get Kessler healthy and bench McCown if they want to pick up their first win. I would love to see them get it in the next two weeks but we shall see if that happens. (Imagine them beating Dallas and what Skip Bayless would say).
32. San Francisco 49ers (1-6): This team is so bad in every department and they just keep getting beat up. Double digit losses almost every single time. They are without a doubt the worst team since week 1. The Saints should have fun this weekend against them.
- Matt Koontz