Matt K’s 7 round NFL Mock Draft:
Here is my 7 round mock draft. Rounds 1-3 will have draft input and reasoning. This will be based off of team needs and based off the head coach’s desires. I might have some players higher than other mocks because there are some undervalued players in this draft. An asterisks next to the trade means it was a trade that I had in my mock.
1. LA Rams (from Titans): Jared Goff – QB – California: The Rams offered a lot here for this spot moving up from 15 to 1. Obviously they are targeting a QB it is the only position a team would trade up for in this era of football. The Rams biggest need is QB and WR so this move makes sense because they need someone to get the ball to a WR. Goff is who they want the most though I believe Wentz is the more NFL ready QB.
2. Philadelphia Eagles (From Browns): Carson Wentz – QB – North Dakota State: The Eagles gave up a lot for this pick and want a QB apparently even after signing Bradford to an extension. This move confused me but maybe they trade Bradford for a pick back in the middle rounds I am
not sure but Wentz is the best fit if they go QB because he is the best fit here.
3. San Diego Chargers: Jalen Ramsey – CB/S – Florida State: The Chargers couldn’t defend the pass well and they couldn’t keep Weddle in the off season. This guy is my top player in this draft and I think he goes here because the Chargers will get the best player and address their biggest need right off the bat.
4. Dallas Cowboys: Joey Bosa – DE – Ohio State: The Cowboys seriously need some help on the defensive line. They honestly need a pass rush and if they would grab anyone else besides Bosa with Ramsey gone they would be making a mistake.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: Darron Lee – OLB – Ohio State: The best player at the position if healthy is Myles Jack, issue being his knee is causing some worries that are effecting his draft rank. Outside linebacker is their biggest need and they should address it early to get some real help.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Laremy Tunsil – OT – Ole Miss: This is the best pick available and honestly my 2nd best prospect in this draft. I really like him and the Ravens are terrible in front of Joe especially after losing Osemele.
7. San Francisco 49ers: Deforest Buckner – DE – Oregon: The 49ers need to build their defense. They need to get this team together because they have become a joke and if they aren’t going to address their QB issues then they should go defense here.
8. Buffalo Bills (Trade with the Browns through the Eagles)*: Paxton Lynch – QB – Memphis: I have the Bills trading up here to get Paxton because they really like him and they know the Jets would grab him if they traded up at some other point. The Browns know their biggest need could be WR and they can grab one later and gain even more picks for this move. It would be purely genius.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Vernon Hargreaves – CB – Florida: The Buccaneers need to help finish off their defense here with this move and getting the top corner in the draft is a smart move. This kid has the potential to be something special.
10. New York Giants: Ronnie Stanley – OT – Notre Dame: The Giants must protect Eli and help their run game so why not kill two birds with one stone here and go with the big guy out front.
11. Chicago Bears: A’ Shawn Robinson – DT – Alabama: The Bears need to build their defense this year to even give their fans a chance of a good team to root for. I think Robinson is a very underrated DT in this draft and would be the best fit here for them.
12. New Orleans Saints: Sheldon Rankins – DT – Louisville: The Saints couldn’t play defense if their life depended on it last year. Rankins after losing Robinson is the best pick here and will be their best move.
13. Miami Dolphins (Trade with Eagles): Eli Apple – CB – Ohio State: Eli Apple is a beast and his talent is undeniable. I think the Dolphins need to go corner here and stop their defense from being walked on this season.
14. Oakland Raiders: Jack Conklin – OT – Michigan State: The Raiders are on the way up and they could use another piece to the O-line to protect Carr. I think this move makes the most sense here as they protect their franchise QB.
15. Tennessee Titans (from the Rams): Taylor Decker – OT – Ohio State: The Titans need to protect Marcus Mariota and they need to help their running game because it doesn’t exist. They would make a mistake if they missed out on an offensive lineman here.
16. Detroit Lions: Reggie Ragland – ILB – Alabama: The Lions defense needs a lot of help in the middle especially stopping the run. Reggie Ragland is the next Patrick Willis and the Lions would be lucky to grab him here.
17. Atlanta Falcons: Myles Jack – OLB – UCLA: The Falcons are a good team with holes on defense. Jack would build up their defense and get some pass rush with this pick. Jack is a top 5 talent but he has pretty bad knee issues.
18. Dallas Cowboys (Trade with the Colts)*: Ezekiel Elliott – RB – Ohio State: The Cowboys are going to trade back up here and grab their biggest need after grabbing Ramsey earlier. They grab one of the best RB’s in the past 5 years along with Gurley.
19. Cleveland Browns (Trade with Bills)*: LaQuon Treadwell – WR – Ole Miss: We have no idea what is going on with Josh Gordon and the Browns need to get RGIII or whoever they trust at QB a true target. Treadwell is extremely talented and will make a big difference.
20. New York Jets: Leonard Floyd – OLB – Georgia: The Jets missed Paxton when the Bills traded up and need to address their biggest need with this pick. This pick makes the most sense and will truly help this defense and their defensive minded genius head coach.
21. Washington Redskins: Jarran Reed – DT – Alabama: The Skins just recently threw the bank at Josh Norman and will not build the front part of the defense with this pick. Jarran Reed is a good move here and will help build up the run defense for Washington.
22. Houston Texans: Shaq Lawson – DE – Clemson: Shaq Lawson on the opposite side of JJ Watt would be the best DE tandem in the NFL within the first year. Lawson is a monster and I seriously think this could be the best thing to happen to the Texans defense since JJ Watt and Kevin Johnson.
23. Minnesota Vikings: Josh Doctson – WR – TCU: Doctson is a great talent at WR and the Vikings need a good WR to partner with Stephon Diggs. They need to give Bridgewater more options.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Coleman – WR – Baylor: This pick gives them a replacement for Marvin Jones and Sanu which they need to do for Dalton’s sake. Coleman would go easier but he seems to have issues taking plays off and Marvin would prevent that from becoming a repeating issue.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers: Artie Burns – CB – Miami: The Steelers need to continue building on that young defense and adding pass protection makes the most sense. Artie Burns is a good pick with this selection and fits best.
26. Seattle Seahawks: Robert Nkemdiche – DT – Ole Miss: The Seahawks need to address their defense as it has fallen off over the past 2 seasons now and this will be a huge add here. Pete Carroll will keep Nkemdiche in check here.
27. Green Bay Packers: Andrew Billings – DT – Baylor: BJ Raji gone and the Pack will need to clog up the middle against AP and whoever the bears and lions throw at them. This pick is their biggest need after the signing of Jared Cook to help the tight ends.
28. Kansas City Chiefs: William Jackson III – CB – Houston: The Chiefs got Marcus Peters last year but William Jackson would make this team the best young secondary in the NFL. This addition would make this team so scary to face going forward.
29. Arizona Cardinals: Keanu Neal – SS – Florida: The Cardinals secondary needs some help and this pick would help them a lot in that department. I really like Keanu Neal and think he is being overlooked.
30. Carolina Panthers: Mackensie Alexander – CB – Clemson: The Panthers have to replace Josh Norman and he is the best player in this spot. He would fill a need and make in impact his rookie season. I really think this should be a no-brainer in this spot.
31. Denver Broncos: Connor Cook – QB – Michigan State: The Broncos can’t get Sam Bradford they couldn’t land Kaepernick, consider themselves lucky, and lost Osweiller to the Texans. They need a QB wether it be to battle Sanchez or just flat out take the job. Connor Cook has the potential to be special especially under Kubiak.
32. Cleveland Browns: Kevin Dodd – DE – Clemson: The Browns could take a QB but I think they give RGIII a shot and help keep this defense strong. This pick could be a steal outside the first round and would make a big impact for the Browns defense.
33. Tennessee Titans: Vernon Butler – DT – Louisiana Tech: The Titans got their offensive lineman now its time to fix that defense. Butler has first round skills and this would be a great grab at this point.
34. Indianapolis Colts (Traded with Cowboys)*: Cody Whitehair – OG – Kansas State: The Colts need to address their protection for Luck especially and maybe help develop their offensive line. They really need to protect their star QB.
35. San Diego Chargers: Ryan Kelly – C – Alabama: This pick would be fantastic for the future health of Rivers as he gets older and Melvin Gordon will have some protection finally in front of him. Kelly is a future superstar center.
36. Baltimore Ravens: Kamalei Correa – OLB – Boise State: The Ravens let Upshaw walk away and Suggs has aged and coming off another injury really has me worried about their future at this position. I think the Ravens will grab a pretty big need here with this pick.
37. San Francisco 49ers: Will Fuller – WR – Notre Dame: The 49ers need receiving help and this pick would be a great one to add here. Granted these receivers will spend most the game running after the corners as Kaepernick throws all the interceptions he will throw this year.
38. Jacksonville Jaguars: Noah Spence – DE – Eastern Kentucky: The Jaguars could scare the AFC QB’s and every future opponent’s QB with this pick. Spence is a good player and to put him on the same line as Donte Fowler JR, Malik Jackson, and Telvin Smith behind them, it would change this defense for years to come.
39. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Emmanuel Ogbah – DE – Oklahoma State: The Buccaneers need an edge guy on the line that can put pressure on the opposing offenses. I really love Ogbah in this spot and think he could make a big difference for this team.
40. New York Giants: Karl Joseph – SS – West Virginia: The Giants need to keep building on this defense because their defense has been a nightmare the past few years. I really think it would be a mistake if they miss out here.
41. Chicago Bears: Jonathan Bullard – DE – Florida: The Bears just need to keep plugging away on defense and this pick would help them continue to do that. Bullard is a good player to keep building their defensive line.
42. Miami Dolphins: Derrick Henry – RB – Alabama: Derrick is the winner of the Heisman and the Dolphins have Ajayi I know that but they also tried to sign CJ Anderson which shows a lack of faith in Ajayi. Henry will go in this round and they could grab him to help build this offense.
43. Tennessee Titans (From LA from Philly): Kendall Fuller – CB – Virginia Tech: The Titans corners would build their defense even more and the additional picks are definitely nice to help do that. Fuller is a good player and can learn well and will learn well in this unit.
44. Oakland Raiders: Su’a Cravens – OLB – USC: The Raiders could help build a defensive unit even stronger. I like Cravens he brings a good energy to a young hungry team like the Raiders.
45. Tennessee Titans (From LA): Vonn Bell – SS – Ohio State: The Titans have the perfect amount of picks because this pick just like the other 2 before it in this round are going to make this defense stronger and have some solid depth.
46. Detroit Lions: Germain Ifedi – OT – Texas A&M: The Lions need to protect Matt Stafford and help their young RB’s. Germain is a good player who could be an instant starter on this line and help the ground game develop.
47. New Orleans Saints: Sean Davis – CB – Maryland: I could not stand watching the Saints last season soley because of their absolutely awful defense. They are a nightmare and the addition of Sean Davis could help slow down the passing game of the opposing offenses and give Brees a chance.
48. Indianapolis Colts: TJ Green – FS – Clemson: The Colts in my eyes have the 2nd worst defense in the NFL behind the Saints and if they want less pressure on Luck they need to be able to stop opposing offenses.
49. Cleveland Browns (Trade with Bills)*: Delon Jones – OLB – LSU: Delon is a good player and would be a nice addition to the Browns. They really need to keep building defense in the AFC North and that will make a difference for their young members.
50. Atlanta Falcons: Darian Thompson – FS – Boise State: This might be a slight reach but the Falcons need a safety. I really think Atlanta needs to build their defense and with Dan Quinn in charge they will build their defense soon.
51. New York Jets: Tyler Boyd – WR – Pittsburgh: The Jets can’t rely on Brandon Marshall to stay healthy and keep his numbers up forever. Their team is weak behind him and will need to grab a top notch WR here. Boyd is very talented and could be a good player.
52. Houston Texans: Hunter Henry – TE – Arkansas: Henry is a first round talent but the need isn’t really there for most teams except the Texans and Packers. I think Henry will make a big difference with this team and is one of the best talents in the draft.
53. Washington Redskins: Shilique Calhoun – DE – Michigan State: The Skins will continue to build their defensive line in this draft and their first two picks will make a significant difference. They need to build a pass rush and this pick will help them do so.
54. Minnesota Vikings: Joshua Garnett – OG – Stanford: The Vikings O-line is pretty rough and this pick would help with that. It could also help AP and Bridgewater lead this offense.
55. Cincinnati Bengals: Kenny Clark – DT – UCLA: Kenny Clark is a great player and is a first round talent but the DT need isn’t there in the first round all the much. The Bengals need someone to go next to Geno that can actually make a difference in this defense.
56. Seattle Seahawks: Christian Westerman – OG – Arizona State: The Seahawks offensive line might honestly be the worst in the NFL right now. They better start fixing this immediately and solve it in the draft since they didn’t do much in free agency.
57. Green Bay Packers: Kentrell Brothers – ILB – Missouri: The Packers have a need for a linebacker and this is the 2nd best inside linebacker in this draft. Brothers could make a difference on this team and really help them improve.
58. Pittsburgh Steelers: Chris Jones – DT – Mississippi State: This kid will be a need for the Steelers and he can plug up the middle well. He would be great to helping stop the run and help the edge rushers get to the QB.
59. Kansas City Chiefs: Michael Thomas – WR – Ohio State: The Chiefs need help receiving and this is the pick that makes the most sense. They need a WR immediately and this pick is the best one available and Thomas is actually a really talented option for them.
60. New England Patriots: Shon Coleman – OT – Auburn: The Pats go boring here with their first pick and take an offensive lineman here to protect Tom as their line as some holes.
61. New England Patriots: Xavien Howard – CB – Baylor: The Patriots have back to back picks and should address their need at corner here. Bill Belichick is impossible to figure out and I have no idea where he will decide to go here.
62. Carolina Panthers: Bronson Kaufusi – DE – BYU: The Panthers need to address their needs at pass rushing if they want to return to the Super Bowl. He is a good talent and could make a difference in this first couple years with this unit.
63. Denver Broncos: Austin Johnson – DT – Penn State: The Broncos need to replace Malik Jackson. They are going to be smart here and realize that Austin Johnson is the perfect fit here in this situation.
64. Tennessee Titans: Joe Dahl – OG – Washington State: The Titans need to protect Mariota and continue adding depth on this line.
65. Cleveland Browns: Devontae Booker – RB – Utah: Booker is a good player not my 3rd best RB but realistically they are overlooking my third. Booker will be the best fit for Hue Jackson and the Browns running game.
66. San Diego Chargers: Hassan Ridgeway – DT – Texas: The Chargers will look to help stop the run and Ridgeway will be a good fit here for them. This pick just makes sense.
67. Indianapolis Colts (Through trade with Cowboys)*: Nick Martin – C – Notre Dame: The Colts need help all over their O-line and they address it here with this pick.
68. San Francisco 49ers: Jalen Mills – CB – LSU: The 49ers are in need of a corner to help keep their defense growing. They need to slow down the passing game and make it happen a little bit more with this pick.
69. Jacksonville Jaguars: Max Tuerk – C – USC: The Jaguars need to address their offensive line and their biggest hole on the line is center.
70. Baltimore Ravens: Carl Nassib – DE – Penn State: The Ravens really need help on their defensive line. The Ravens need to really keep working on this defense and Ozzie will make the right pick.
71. New York Giants: Sterling Shepard – WR – Oklahoma: I think Shepard could work with this team and he wouldn’t have much pressure to be a star in his first year which is the perfect fit for him.
72. Chicago Bears: C.J. Prosise – RB – Notre Dame: The Bears showed a lack of faith in Langford when they attempted to grab CJ Anderson in the offseason and this isn’t a NEED but it is a possible pick. Prosise is a possible fit here and they could have a backup if Langford didn’t pan out.
73. Miami Dolphins: Roberto Aguayo – K – Florida State: The Dolphins need a kicker, and is this guy is honestly the best kicker to come out since Janikowski.
74. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jerald Hawkins – OT – LSU: The Buccaneers addressed their need for defense and they now need to help keep Winston safe and open some holes for Doug Martin.
75. Oakland Raiders: Pharoh Cooper – WR – South Carolina: This kid has talent and with some time to learn a system he can develop into a great 2nd option receiver. He would truly help out the Raiders and make them a better team.
76. Tennessee Titans: Jordan Jenkins – OLB – Georgia: The Titans have already added some good defensive skills with their plethora of draft picks. This pick will continue to help them build their defensive unit and give them some serious depth.
77. Cleveland Browns: La’ Raven Clark – OT – Texas Tech: The Browns need help on their offensive line and this is without a doubt the best pick available here. I really love Clark and think he is honestly a franchise player.
78. New Orleans Saints: Braxton Miller – WR – Ohio State: Braxton Miller is a good player just adjusting to an entirely new position. Braxton is a good player and could really help out the Saints in a position of need and bring some flexibility if the Saints need help at QB due to injury.
79. Philadelphia Eagles: Kenneth Dixon – RB – Louisiana Tech: The Eagles traded up for a QB when they need a RB more than a QB and this is their first pick since then. If they don’t shock the world and take Ezekiel Elliott with the 2nd overall pick then they will be looking at a RB with this pick. I think Dixon is a great move for them.
80. Buffalo Bills: Jaylon Smith – OLB – Notre Dame: This kid would be a top 15 pick if it wasn’t due to injuries. Jaylon is a good player with more skill than this draft pick will ever signify but if he is healthy we will see an extremely special player.
81. Atlanta Falcons: Austin Hooper – TE – Stanford: The Falcons could use help at tight end and Hooper is a decent player who belongs in the 3rd round. With Matt Ryan we never know he could actually be a good talent.
82. Indianapolis Colts: Javon Harvgrave – DT – South Carolina State: The Colts defense was a complete nightmare last season and it has been getting worse over the years. This team is in need of more defensive players.
83. New York Jets: Maliek Collins – DT – Nebraska: Maliek is a pretty decent player who could help develop the Jets defensive line. I think the Jets could go with a QB here but they might wait one more round to address their need at that position.
84. Washington Redskins: Tyler Matakevich – ILB – Temple: Matakevich is a decent player with some work and time to grow he can develop into a good 80 tackles a year player. I like him in this system as long term player.
85. Houston Texans: Christian Hackenberg – QB – Penn State: There is obviously no guarantee that Hack will fall this far but the needs at QB aren’t extremely strong in the NFL. Hackenberg is a decent player going forward and he could
86. Minnesota Vikings: BJ Goodson – ILB – Clemson: The Vikings could use some help in the middle of their defense. They need some good linebackers again and to finally be on track to having a top 5 defense again. Not saying Goodson alone will do that but he can help.
87. Cincinnati Bengals: Scooby Wright III – ILB – Arizona: Scooby in Marvin Lewis’ defense would be an awesome fit. This kid is very underrated and could make a big splash defensively. He honestly would be a special fit for them and Marvin would once again show his ability to find good defenders.
88. Green Bay Packers: Joe Schobert – OLB – Wisconsin: The Packers get the defensive steal of the draft. This move would be the best thing to happen to the Packers since Randall Cobb in the 2nd round. I mean Schobert has been nothing but incredible in Wisconsin and just like Chris Borland, another Wisconsin defender getting forgotten.
89. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jihad Ward – DT – Illinois: The Steelers will continue rebuilding their defense. This pick would help their defense with depth and significantly change their rush defense. This pick will be right where Ward belongs in this draft though he could show some upside.
90. Seattle Seahawks: Caleb Benenoch – OT – UCLA: Caleb is a good player that could really help the Seahawks who have the worst offensive line in the NFL at this point. Beneoch is just going to need some time before he becomes a real upgrade in their offensive line.
91. New England Patriots: Charles Tapper – DE – Oklahoma: Tapper is a good fit in this defense and Bill will once again be hard to figure out. The Patriots lost Chandler Jones and I am not saying this pick is good enough to replace Chandler obviously but he will be some help.
92. Arizona Cardinals: Yannick Ngakoue – OLB – Maryland: The Cardinals need to make an improvement on their defense. Yannick is a good player with some good skills and in this defense he could actually exceed his lower end expectations of him.
93. Carolina Panthers: Will Redmond – CB – Mississippi State: The Panthers will need to add more depth to their corners and this could easily be a good fit for them. I really like Redmond as a fit in Carolina as a depth guy with time to develop.
94. Denver Broncos: Rashard Higgins – WR – Colorado State: The Broncos could use some help at WR and they need to give either their new QB a target or Mark Sanchez one. I really think they have to get some depth at receiver especially with the aging of Emmanuel Sanders.
95. Detroit Lions: KeiVarae Russell – CB – Notre Dame: Russell is going to be a good fit with a team who needs a corner pretty badly and they will go get him here. I like Russell a lot and would love to see him succeed here and help build their defense up even further.
96. New England Patriots: Jhurell Pressley – RB – New Mexico: Ok so according to the experts this pick is a reach, but if they WOULD WATCH THE FILM they would see that this kid is special. I honestly think he is the 2nd best running back in the draft this year and I hope someone gives him a shot to prove his true talent because it is there.
97. Seattle Seahawks: Kolby Listenbee – WR – TCU: The Seahawks need to continue adding some depth at WR and this pick is a good fit for them and the way they run their offense. This pick is actually a sneaky one because with Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin this pick could really make this offense more explosive.
98. Denver Broncos: Jordan Howard – RB – Indiana: The Broncos need help at RB and this pick is a good one for them. He is a bit of a project but behind CJ Anderson in Kubiak’s offense would be the perfect fit for him.
99. Cleveland Browns: Nick Vannett – TE – Ohio State
100. Cleveland Browns: Dean Lowry – DE – Northwestern
101. Dallas Cowboys: Sheldon Day – DT – Notre Dame
102. San Diego Chargers: Ronald Blair – DE – Appalachian State
103. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jatavis Brown – OLB – Akron
104. Baltimore Ravens: Isaac Seumalo – OG – Oregon State
105. San Francisco 49ers: Willie Beavers – OT – Western Michigan
106. Chicago Bears: Justin Simmons – FS – Boston College
107. Miami Dolphins: Connor McGovern – OG – Missouri
108. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Kevin Byard – SS – Middle Tennessee
109. New York Giants: Blake Martinez – ILB – Stanford
110. LA Rams: DeAndre Houston- Carson – FS – William & Mary
111. Detroit Lions: Leonte Caroo – WR – Rutgers
112. New Orleans Saints: Vadai Alexander – OG – LSU
113. LA Rams: Kenny Lawler – WR – California
114. Oakland Raiders: Ryan Smith – CB – North Carolina Central
115. Atlanta Falcons: Joe Haeg – OT – North Dakota State
116. Indianapolis Colts: Nick Kwiatkoski – OLB – West Virginia
117. Buffalo Bills: Matt Judon – DE – Grand Valley State
118. New York Jets: Cardale Jones – QB – Ohio State
119. Houston Texans: Jordan Payton – WR – UCLA
120. Washington Redskins: Miles Killebrew – SS – Southern Utah
121. Minnesota Vikings: Kyle Murphy – OT – Stanford
122. Cincinnati Bengals: Jason Fanaika – DE – Utah
123. Pittsburgh Steelers: KJ Dillon – SS – West Virginia
124. Seattle Seahawks: Evan Boehm – C – Missouri
125. Green Bay Packers: Jerell Adams – TE – South Carolina
126. Kansas City Chiefs: Adolphus Washington – DT – Ohio State
127. Chicago Bears: Victor Ochi – OLB – Stony Brook
128. Arizona Cardinals: Dak Prescott – QB – Mississippi State
129. Carolina Panthers: Alex Lewis – OT – Nebraska
130. Baltimore Ravens: Nick Vigil – ILB – Utah State
131. Green Bay Packers: John Theus – OT – Georgia
132. Baltimore Ravens: Cyrus Jones – CB – Alabama
133. San Francisco 49ers: Kevin Hogan – QB – Stanford
134. Baltimore Ravens: Keyarris Garrett – WR – Tulsa
135. Dallas Cowboys: DJ White – CB – Georgia Tech
136. Denver Broncos: Eric Striker – OLB – Oklahoma
137. Green Bay Packers: James Cowser – DE – Southern Utah
138. Cleveland Browns: Charone Peake – WR – Clemson
139. Buffalo Bills: Zack Sanchez – CB – Oklahoma
140. Tennessee Titans: Graham Glasgow – OG – Michigan
141. Buffalo Bills (From Browns)*: Avery Young – OT – Auburn
142. San Francisco 49ers: Paul Perkins – RB – UCLA
143. Oakland Raiders: Jonathan Williams – RB – Arkansas
144. Denver Broncos: Fahn Cooper – OT – Ole Miss
145. San Francisco 49ers: Thomas Durate – TE - UCLA
146. Jacksonville Jaguars: Adam Gotsis – DT – Georgia Tech
147. Miami Dolphins: DJ Reader – DT – Clemson
148. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Malcolm Mitchell – WR – Georgia
149. New York Giants: Joe Thuney – OG – NC State
150. Chicago Bears: De’ Vondre Campbell – OLB – Minnesota
151. Detroit Lions: Willie Henry – DT – Michigan
152. New Orleans Saints: Anthony Zettel – DE – Penn State
153. Philadelphia Eagles: Rashard Robinson – CB – LSU
154. Oakland Raiders: Stephen Weatherly – DE – Vanderbilt
155. Indianapolis Colts: Stephen Anderson – FB – California
156. Buffalo Bills: Tyvis Powerll – FS – Ohio State
157. Denver Broncos: Sebastian Tretola – OG – Arkansas
158. Washington Redskins: Kenyan Drake – RB – Alabama
159. Houston Texans: Jonathan Jones – CB – Auburn
160. Minnesota Vikings: Kavon Frazier – FS – Central Michigan
161. Cincinnati Bengals: Maurice Canady – CB – Virginia
162. Kansas City Chiefs: Branden Jackson – DE – Texas Tech
163. Green Bay Packers: Alex Collins – RB – Arkansas
164. Philadelphia Eagles: Trevor Davis – WR – California
165. Kansas City Chiefs: Rees Odhiambo – OG – Boise State
166. Houston Texans: Jack Allen – C – Michigan State
167. Arizona Cardinals: Harlan Miller – CB – Southeastern Louisiana
168. Carolina Panthers: Jayron Kearse – SS – Clemson
169. Detroit Lions: Robby Anderson – WR – Temple
170. Arizona Cardinals: Austin Blythe – C – Iowa
171. Seattle Seahawks: Daniel Lasco – RB – California
172. Cleveland Browns: Dominique Alexander – ILB – Oklahoma
173. Cleveland Browns: Eric Murray – CB – Minnesota
174. San Francisco 49ers: Travis Freeney – OLB – Washington
175. San Diego Chargers: Ben Braunecker – TE – Harvard
176. Cleveland Browns: Landon Turner – OG – North Carolina
177. LA Rams: Jared Norris – ILB – Utah
178. San Francisco 49ers: Aaron Burbridge – WR – Michigan State
179. San Diego Chargers: Daniel Braverman – WR – Western Michigan
180. Minnesota Vikings: Romeo Okwara – DE – Notre Dame
181. Jacksonville Jaguars: Aaron Wallace – OLB – UCLA
182. Baltimore Ravens: Vernon Adams Jr – QB – Oregon
183. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Kevon Seymour – CB – USC
184. New York Giants: Brandon Allen – QB – Arkansas
185. Chicago Bears: Anthony Brown – CB – Purdue
186. Miami Dolphins: Davon Cajuste – WR – Stanford
187. Washington Redskins: Jacoby Brissett – QB – NC State
188. Philadelphia Eagles: Dominque Robertson – OT – West Georgia
189. Dallas Cowboys: Joel Stave – QB – Wisconsin
190. LA Rams: Beau Sandland – TE – Montana State
191. Detroit Lions: Dadi Lhomme Nicolas – OLB – Virginia Tech
192. Buffalo Bills: Matt Ioannidis – DT – Temple
193. Tennessee Titans: Elandon Roberts – ILB – Houston
194. Oakland Raiders: Darius Latham – DT – Indiana
195. Houston Texans: Boomer Mays – ILB – Northern Illinois
196. New England Patriots: Derrick Kindred – SS – TCU
197. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DJ Pettway – DE – Alabama
198. San Diego Chargers: Darrell Greene – OG – San Diego State
199. Cincinnati Bengals: Delondre Hall – FS – Northern Iowa
200. Green Bay Packers: Demarcus Robinson – WR – Florida
201. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tyler Ervin – RB – San Jose State
202. Detroit Lions: Ron Thompson – DE – Syracuse
203. Kansas City Chiefs: Josh Forrest – ILB – Kentucky
204. New England Patriots: Kalan Reed – CB – Southern Mississippi
205. Arizona Cardinals: Anthony Fabiano – OG – Harvard
206. Chicago Bears: Nile Lawrence – Stample – DT – Florida State
207. San Francisco 49ers: Matt Skura – C – Duke
208. New England Patriots: Brandon Shell – OT – South Carolina
209. Baltimore Ravens: Greg Milhouse Jr – DT – Campbell0
210. Detroit Lions: Tyler Higbee – TE – Western Kentucky
211. San Francisco 49ers: Tavon Young – CB – Temple
212. Dallas Cowboys: Deon Bush – FS – Miami
213. San Francisco 49ers: Kelvin Taylor – RB – Florida
214. New England Patriots: Connor Wujciak – DT – Boston College
215. Seattle Seahawks: Parker Ehinger – OG – Cincinnati
216. Dallas Cowboys: Roger Lewis – WR – Bowling Green
217. Dallas Cowboys: Tyrone Holmes – OLB – Montana
218. Buffalo Bills: Mike Thomas – WR – Southern Mississippi
219. Denver Broncos: Temarrick Hemingway – TE – South Carolina State
220. Pittsburgh Steelers: Stephane Nembot – OT – Colorado
221. New England Patriots: Chris Moore – WR – Cincinnati
222. Tennessee Titans: Ryker Matthews – OT – BYU
223. Cleveland Browns: Justin Zimmer – DT – Ferris State
224. San Diego Chargers: Glenn Gronkowski – FB – Kansas State
225. Seattle Seahawks: Russell Hansbrough – RB – Missouri
226. Jacksonville Jaguars: Bryce Williams – TE – East Carolina
227. Miami Dolphins: Antonio Morrison – ILB – Florida
228. Denver Broncos: Denver Kirkland – OG – Arkansas
229. Pittsburgh Steelers: Tom Hackett – P – Utah
230. Chicago Bears: Antwaun Woods – DT – USC
231. Miami Dolphins: Wendell Smallwood – RB – West Virginia
232. Washington Redskins: Henry Krieger Coble – TE – Iowa
233. Philadelphia Eagles: Akil Blount – ILB – Florida A&M
234. Oakland Raiders: Lawrence Thomas – DE – Michigan State
235. New York Jets: James Bradberry – CB – Samford
236. Detroit Lions: Kyle Friend – OG – Temple
237. New Orleans Saints: Ian Seau – OLB – Nevada
238. Atlanta Falcons: Tajae Sharpe – WR – Massachusetts
239. Indianapolis Colts: Code Core – WR Ole Miss
240. Minnesota Vikings: Daryl Worley – CB – West Virginia
241. New York Jets: Josh Ferguson – RB – Illinois
242. Washington Redskins: Trae Elston – FS – Ole Miss
243. New England Patriots: Moritz Boehringer – WR – Germany
244. Minnesota Vikings: Mitch Mathews – WR – BYU
245. Cincinnati Bengals: Clayton Fejedelem – SS – Illinois
246. Pittsburgh Steelers: Terrance Smith – OLB – Florida State
247. Seattle Seahawks: Henry Krieger Coble – TE – Iowa
248. Green Bay Packers: Derek Watt – FB – Wisconsin
249. Kansas City Chiefs: Brandon Doughty – QB – Western Kentucky
250. New England Patriots: Will Ratelle – FB – North Dakota
251. Philadelphia Eagles: Alex Erickson – WR – Wisconsin
252. Carolina Panthers: DeAndre Washington – RB – Texas Tech
253. Denver Broncos: Tyler Marz – OT – Wisconsin
- Matt Koontz
Mike Bertasso and Matt Koontz will be posting on this page. Click here for more info about us!