1. (1) New England Patriots: The Pats are just so good, Superbowl good.
2. (2) Green Bay Packers: The Packers are the best team in the NFC and their defense is arguably the best reason behind Aaron Rodgers for their success.
3. (3) Cincinnati Bengals: The Bengals squeaked out a win against a good Seahawks team. But they remain 5-0 and dominating their division.
4. (4) Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons are 5-0 and they barely got out alive at home against the Skins. That game was so tough to watch because the Falcons are way more talented than the Skins and just looked to have their bad game yet still win.
5. (5) Denver Broncos: Again still 5-0 regardless of barely pulling off a win against their division rival Raiders this weekend.
6. (6) Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals are so good and man did they blow up this week when they walked into Detroit and massacred the Lions.
7. (7) Carolina Panthers: The Panthers are coming off a bye week and will be hopefully ready to go and prove themselves. They are considered one of the worst undefeated teams in recent memory but I disagree they have a great young QB and one of the best LB’s I have ever seen.
8. (9) New York Jets: The Jets come off a bye week and could be poised to make a run for excellence. They are surprising everyone this season but Todd Bowles is a genius that you can’t question.
9. (16) Indianapolis Colts: The Colts are starting to improve and show up. They just beat division rival Houston Texans on the road without Andrew Luck.
10. (13) Buffalo Bills: The Bills pulled off a tough defensive game on the road in Tennessee and still look good enough to win this division if the Pats slip.
11. (11) Minnesota Vikings: The Vikings come off a bye week and will be looking to get back on track and rattle off a few wins in a row, they have the talent to do so.
12. (14) Pittsburgh Steelers: The Steelers pulled off a great win in San Diego with a back-up QB and I am still shocked yet impressed by it.
13. (15) New York Giants: I mean these guys are 3-2 the last +.500 team and they are leading their division now all by themselves.
14. (8) Seattle Seahawks: The Seahawks are in my mind the best team with a losing record in the NFL and I think this week in Seattle they will knock off the undefeated Panthers and quiet the skeptics.
15. (10) St. Louis Rams: The Rams played a pretty good game, heck they managed to do the impossible they intercepted Aaron Rodgers twice in Lambeau. I think they could seriously make some noise in the NFL this year.
16. (21) Oakland Raiders: The Raiders are a team on the raise and they played the Broncos very tough in Oakland. The almost pulled off a great upset and would have catapulted themselves into conversations.
17. (25) Philadelphia Eagles: Well Hello Philly, this team arrived and woke up the rest the league to notice them. They could fall again next week, just seems like the pattern for them.
18. (20) Cleveland Browns: The Browns came into M&T bank field and beat the Ravens. They just seem to be getting closer and closer to putting things together. I am not convinced yet but I think the Browns could be getting closer.
19. (18) Washington Redskins: The Redskins almost beat the undefeated Falcons on the road. The Skins are competing and that’s a step above where a lot of people would have put them.
20. (12) Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys are a good team just a terrible QB is killing their chances of staying alive until Romo returns. The opposing defenses only have to stop the run and let Weeden’s inability to be efficient kill his own team.
21. (22) Tennessee Titans: They are getting close to having a good enough team to be competitive week in and week out.
22. (29) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Bucs are battling it out and have a young QB with a really talented WR corps. Things will continue to improve.
23. (17) San Diego Chargers: You have all the talent in the world, you played at home, against a backup QB, and YOU LOST!!!! The Chargers are a mess is all I can say about this.
24. (30) Chicago Bears. With Cutler back and this team starting to click I feel they are safe to be here and might be able to climb a few spots in the next few weeks.
25. (26) Jacksonville Jaguars: The Jaguars are just a bad team.
26. (19) Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens are a team collapsing with no hope. No WR’s no real TE, no defense, and really not a top level QB just sorry Ravens fans you guys better be ready for an ugly season.
27. (23) Kansas City Chiefs: The Chiefs seem to forget they have Jamaal Charles and trust Alex Smith more than anyone should. Get a grip of reality please Andy Reid because you guys have talent.
28. (24) New Orleans Saints: The Saints are just a terrible team with no defense and nothing going for them offensively except Brandin Cooks. I expect Rob Ryan and Sean Payton to be fired soon enough.
29. (31) Miami Dolphins: Identity Crisis, new coach, defense has disappeared, and there is no running game.
30. (28) Houston Texans: Houston just lost at home to Matt Hasselbeck. They are in trouble could be a bottom three team the rest of the year.
31. (32) San Francisco 49ers: Yes I moved the Niners off of last. They looked decent in New York in prime time. The 49ers are a terrible team and they need to give Gabbert the reigns of this team and they might be guided back towards victory.
32. (27) Detroit Lions: They are just the worst team in the NFL. I mean they just played at home and lost 42-17 embarrassingly. The Lions are just lost and maybe they will finally let Zach Zenner take the load and lead this team to victory.
- Matt Koontz