1. (1) New England Patriots: This one is self-explanatory.
2. (2) Green Bay Packers: Bye week still no losses.
3. (3) Cincinnati Bengals: This team is hot and we shall see if the bye week cooled off Dalton or not.
4. (7) Carolina Panthers: These guys are just too good to think they aren’t a top 4 team right now. Cam is MVP good this year and that’s scary for every NFL team.
5. (5) Denver Broncos: They are lacking an offense still and I refuse to move them till they get one.
6. (4) Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons are the only one loss team left but they have looked weak the past 2 weeks so this could get interesting.
7. (8) New York Jets: They might have lost but they just look so good they remind me of the Ravens of 2000. A mediocre offense with a top defense while their QB manages the game. They could shock some people here.
8. (6) Arizona Cardinals: YIKES they went from looking untouchable to losing to Landry Jones and then barely survived one of the worst teams in the NFL while playing at home.
9. (11) Minnesota Vikings: They could make a run in the NFC and even their division if the Packers slip any above them. They are good and Bridgewater might be having a sophomore slump but he still looks efficient enough to get the job done.
10. (12) Pittsburgh Steelers: Eh there are only 11 teams with a winning record in the NFL and the Steelers with big Ben would be a top 6 team but they are without him still and I am starting to abandon hope for them.
11. (13) New York Giants: The Giants are leading their division so there is that…… and they are the last team on this list with a winning record so they could be happy about that. Nothing much else to be happy about.
12. (15) St. Louis Rams: They are without a doubt the best .500 team in the NFL out of the three so they just make sense here. If Nick Foles can get back to top 15 level they could be elite with their defense and Todd Gurley being so dominant.
13. (29) Miami Dolphins: Here come the Dolphins, it looks like New Coach Dan Campbell has figured out how to make this team better and they are finally looking like the team we expected at the beginning of the season.
14. (14) Seattle Seahawks: The Seahawks might have finally found their offense.
15. (16) Oakland Raiders: They are the last of the .500 teams in the NFL and they beat the Chargers in San Diego I am impressed with the progress of this team in one season.
16. (17) Philadelphia Eagles: I know they lost this week but I truly believe they are a better team than they are being given credit for.
17. (28) New Orleans Saints: The Saints are coming, they just pulled off two pretty impressive wins and look to stay hot but only time should tell.
18. (19) Washington Redskins: They seem to be winning games they should win and hanging tough in other games I actually think these teams are raising through the ranks.
19. (9) Indianapolis Colts: The Colts are absolutely terrible and the only reason I have them this high is because they are leading their terrible division.
20. (10) Buffalo Bills: This team might get Tyrod back after the bye week and if that is the case they will raise through the power rankings again.
21. (20) Dallas Cowboys: They might have found the ability to run the ball and if they can just get Dez and Romo back they would be back in the top 10 fast but until then they are a bad team.
22. (23) San Diego Chargers: The Chargers are a joke I really thought these guys had a playoff shot, hell a super bowl shot. But here they are 2-5 and looking lost. The issues are simple a terrible O-Line and the inability to run the ball. Fix those things and you are going far.
23. (27) Kansas City Chiefs: Pulled off a good win this week and look like they might be able to get a few more even without Charles.
24. (22) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: This team is slowly improving by week and should be getting ASJ back this week so that’s good news.
25. (18) Cleveland Browns: They are back to looking like the Browns we all know, no ground game and a terrible offense in general.
26. (24) Chicago Bears: These guys are going nowhere but a battle with the Lions for last in the division and a better draft pick next year.
27. (25) Jacksonville Jaguars: Jaguars are just needing to improve as simple as it gets. They beat the Bills but it was in London and I tend to overlook that as a team found on its bad day.
28. (30) Houston Texans: Houston is just a nightmare I really can’t put it any other way. The Texans are in trouble because I think they are a bit away from being a contender.
29. (21) Tennessee Titans: The Titans are so frustrating, their defense is stellar but their offense doesn’t seem to exist especially without Marcus Mariota.
30. (32) Detroit Lions: They have the talent it shows up in flashes and then it disappears. It is truly a frustrating thing for any Lions fan I can imagine.
31. (31) San Francisco 49ers: I mean they are abysmal. The Seahawks walked into San Fran and beheaded them.
32. (26) Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens are lost, they have a hit or miss run game, they have no defense, and their 100 million dollar QB is so far from elite I don’t think he could define the word.
- Matt Koontz